19 April 2018, 10am - 1pm
Clayton Hall, London Road Campus, SY2 6PR
Apply for vacancies instantly and meet employers
Get careers advice and guidance from College and Jobcentre staff
Get help with CVs and interview techniques
Pick up information about Apprenticeships!
The Shrewsbury Colleges Group invites you to our Spring Jobs Fair in partnership with Jobcentre Plus. We’ve joined forces with Shrewsbury Jobcentre to offer help and guidance to anyone in Shropshire seeking employment and applicants can even apply on the spot!
Get valuable information and support from our specialist staff and local employers:
- Jobcentre Plus will be displaying all their current vacancies
- A number of employers are attending with their current vacancies – both part time and full time
- Apply for vacancies on the day
- Careers advice from the College and National Careers Service
- Support and advice with employability skills such as CVs, interview techniques and completing applications
- Apprenticeships on offer through the College in a wide range of sectors with many county employers
- Refreshments available to purchase
Business confirmed as attending:
- Action for Children
- Allied Healthcare
- Argo Dental
- Army Reserves
- Bluebird Care
- Busy Bees Child Care
- Enterprise Flex-E-Rent
- Macintyre Charity
- Morris Care Ltd
- National Careers Service
- Red Recruitment Solutions
- Shrewsbury Town in the Community
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Teacher Active
- The Shropshire Community Leisure Trust
- West Mercia Police
Our Spring Jobs Fair will be filled with great opportunities for you.
For further information or for employers wishing to exhibit please contact Saskia Warren on email@example.com or 01743 260403.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!